Are you looking to join a high performing culture? Are you a lover of all things analytics? Would you like to work with other like minded folk? Are you interested in leveraging a range of analytical tools to turn data into insight for our clients?
About the Role
You’ve all heard the facts…more data has been created in the past few years than has existed throughout history. Within five years there will be over 50 billion smart connected devices in the world, all developed to collect, analyse and share data. Research suggests that less than 1% of the data created is analysed and used.
Imagine the world of possibilities.
Across industries and both large and small clients, the appetite for analytical insight is growing. Our clients are increasingly looking to make sense of their data and for analytics to underpin their business decision making and deliver a tangible impact.
To meet this demand, Deloitte’s Analytics practice is seeking talented people with demonstrated experience, from strategy to execution in the Analytics domain.
We are looking for people who love data and want to solve problems with insight. Whether you call yourself a data scientist, analytics whiz or builder of predictive models. We want to hear from you if you are genuinely passionate about this area and have some applied experience.
This is an opportunity to harness emerging technologies and analytical methodologies to help our clients deliver on their objectives. You will be part of a collaborative team that provides our clients with solutions that are practical as well as visionary and have an impact from the back office to the boardroom.
You’ll bring experience in one or more of the following competencies and enabling technologies:
• Strong programming background – scripting is essential as is prior experience developing an application using various software with dedicated modules/libraries/distinct sections in order to represent complex systems programmatically
• Expert in a range of scripting languages – (e.g. Python, R etc.) and SQL is mandatory
• Solid grounding in the fundamentals of APIs, data management and storage (e.g. DBA skills), basics of cloud computing, batch scripting and mathematical programming
• A strong background in applying mathematical and analytics approaches and methodologies to identifying complex relationships in data
• Ability to communicate technical requirements and outputs in a clear and concise manner
• A structured, logical and solution-oriented design mindset
• Ability to work autonomously and with minimal oversight
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and ownership in the completion of tasks
• Experience working in teams over extended project delivery periods (e.g. 2 - 6 months)
• A demonstrable interest and passion for exploring new data/analytics concepts, applications and innovations (e.g. Cognitive, AI, RPA, IoT etc.)
Join a high performing culture of talented people, who are highly motivated and passionate about delivering impactful analytics solutions and insight.
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this