About the role
Focusing on the biggest risks and issues organisations need to deal with, you will be part of a team that focusses on data sourcing, analytics methods and tools and visual communication. Based in Canberra we are looking for Analysts & Senior Analysts to get involved in the following:
• Contribute to the design of analytical solutions in response to risk issues
• Identify organisational risks and opportunities for process and system changes to better manage future risk.
• Be part of a team that services clients’ needs both in the office and on client sites
• Interact cohesively with other members of the team
• Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of data towards relevant communications to explain the value of the work completed.
• Able to work seamlessly with other team members
• Be client service oriented
• Assist in identifying and collecting data from enterprise systems and other related data sources.
• Assist in assessing and determining the techniques and tools to be used in collection, analysis and communication for a project
• Apply selected analytical techniques and tools to achieve project outcomes.
• Evaluate and describe the reliability and utility of source information.
About you and your experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Australian Citizenship with an active Security Clearance (or ability to obtain a Security Clearance)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce or other relevant field(s)
• A solid technical grounding in SQL (SQL Server), and/or SAS (Enterprise Miner), and/or VBA or other programming languages such as R
• Experience in working with data from enterprise systems
• Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in following systems and procedures
• Ability to learn how to do visual communication of analysis (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
• An understanding of the appropriateness of applying rules-based analytics and data driven analytics.
• Understanding of project management principles
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion.