Sales Manager Wealth Management - Chatswood
As part of one of the world's largest financial services companies with a presence in more than 100 countries, Citi Australia has provided financial services to Australian corporates, consumers, institutions and governments for more than 30 years. Recognised for its innovative range of global products and services, Citi today counts more than one million Australians and one thousand local corporate and institutional clients as valued customers.
We are looking for a strong, charismatic leader with proven experience leading a high performing team within Wealth Management and Retail products. Ideal candidate will have strong previous investments and wealth product experience from a global firm with a hands-on, proactive approach to managing and developing their team to achieve business goals.
The objective is to achieve segment and product business goals for their area. The key drivers are revenue, NPS (net promoter score), growing and developing a strong team culture while ensuring compliance measure are met.
- Provide leadership in hiring, developing, coaching and mentoring a high performing solution-based team capable of meeting the needs of clients. Develop, communicate and implement a value-based solution strategy that produces a predictable and sustainable income stream and leverage on the full investments and wealth management product array available to create new client opportunities and deepen existing client relationships.
- Plan and implement service strategies, capacity planning and sales management process to achieve service standards and goals.
- Build strong working relationships within the community to advance the strategic vision of Citi and create opportunities for growth.
- Actively coach and lead the wealth sales team ensuring they possess the necessary technical skills, operational knowledge and sales capability to meet and exceed their sales targets
- Liaise with peer group to ensure that the team is able to work productively to meet objectives
- Ensure operational and compliance activities are completed on time and according to agreed quality standards
- Meet assigned NPS, revenue and compliance targets
- Actively acquire New-To-Bank clients through various channels e.g. referrals
- Action day-to-day tasks as assigned by the Head of Banking and Wealth Management Distribution
Key Capabilities & Attributes
- RG 146 compliant
- Tertiary Qualifications
- Proven investments technical ability and product knowledge
- Previous experience in a global investment bank highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and lead others
- Strong people, process and project management skills
- Proven ability to deliver results through others
- Passion for exceeding needs of clients and staff
- Strong coaching ability coupled with a strong sales methodology
- Experience of leading and coaching a sales team
- Investment sales experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales ability/persuasiveness
- Planning and organising
- Service quality