Head of IT Service AU/NZ
Head of Service AU/NZ
Position Summary and Overall Purpose of the Job
In this role you will be recognised as a senior service leader responsible for your team’s delivery of high quality service and support for our global, regional and local clients.
You will be charged with building and maintaining client confidence and will be recognised as a service professional with the right talent and experience, right interaction and influencing skills, to lead the Client Operations CitiService, Service Management and Electronic banking team.
- Actively meet with our platinum clients to enlist feedback on their service experience
- Conduct independent monthly pulse check calls to actively establish client satisfaction levels
- Work with CitiService & Client Operations head to build a robust client support model
- Deliver on improving voice of the customer results
- Manage the Electronic Banking Team and oversee new releases, enhancement and client training sessions
- Oversee the CitiService team and implement process efficiencies
- Manage a team of Service managers across AU/NZ
- Own client issues / escalations to resolution, mitigating repeat issues
- Escalation point for complex TTS product service issues
- Ensure retention of existing business through service excellence
- Governance and managing offshore relationships
- Degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years business experience gained in a banking or financial institution environment
- Strong knowledge of Global Transaction Banking products.
- Customer service experience
- People management experience
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
- A service professional of the highest standard with the strongest level of customer focus.
- Exceptional partnership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate and proactively manage and understand customer needs
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong communicator, oral, written and in public presentations
- Commitment to Service Excellence /Strong Service Orientation
- Organizational awareness
- Driven and positive disposition
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organization that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.