Disputes Operations Support Officer
The Specialised Operations team forms one of the four areas that provide customer ‘value add’ services within the broader Core Operations team. This team is responsible for the end-to-end service delivery of Chargebacks/Disputes, Merchant Services (Diners), and Mortgages operational processes.
The Dispute Operations Support Officer will be responsible for the successful execution of operational processes in line with business objective and desired customer experience. Key areas of focus are the delivery of KPI’s, execution quality, exception management and continuous improvement.
Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Escalation point for Chargebacks Processing. This may include responding to complaints and queries, and liaising directly with customers to resolve matters
- Review and Follow up chargeback ageing analysis and escalations with Offshore Chargeback Team
- MIS Management - Monitoring dashboards and Offshore Chargeback reporting
- Provide guidance to Offshore Chargeback team processing and decision making for Arbitration and Compliance matters
- Provide guidance to Chargeback related Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance against scheme rules are in place for all processes and revised in line with business/process changes and communicated accordingly to all relevant parties
- Identification, analysis and resolution of process “breakages” and “bottlenecks” impacting service delivery and business performance
- Bank Guarantee maintenance and closure
- General support for Chargebacks, Merchants Services and Mortgage activities
- Active identification of process improvement opportunities to enhance customer experience and streamline functions
- Adherence to policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of operational process and their relationships across the organisation both onshore and offshore.
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in Chargebacks
- Experience in a Financial Services environment, and knowledge of banking regulations is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Citibank products, policies, and procedures is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding and knowledge of the platforms and systems on which these processes operate is desirable but not essential.
- Communicate Effectively
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.