Delivery Services Project Coordinator
The Delivery Services Team forms one of the four teams that provide customer ‘value add’ services within the broader Core Operations team. This team is responsible for the management of Cards (Plastics), Statements and Advices and related Projects, Vendor and Change Management.
The Delivery Services Project Coordinator will be the central point of contact for business stakeholders and vendors for all projects and initiatives driven both locally and regionally involving Delivery services functions.
- Prioritisation of vendor resources, managing business stakeholder’s requirements and expectations in alignment with the change management framework and vendor capacity planning
- Analysis of the proposed changes requested by stakeholders and a thorough understanding of the impact of the requirements
- Ownership through to execution including but not limited to ensuring that all controls and risks have been reviewed and managed and all delivery services processes that may change as a result of the project have been documented, approved and handed over to the appropriate process manager
- Identify, manage and resolve matters escalated by either the vendors or business stakeholders relating to the projects
- Ensure regular meetings are held with the vendors relating to the current project work slate ensuring minutes are taken and circulated in a timely manner internally
- Drive initiatives that offer Core operations cost save opportunities and/or reduce our risk associated with manual processes and complete thorough analysis of the financials impacted prior to initiation of projects.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required including but not limited to performing as a backup and/or checker for other key processes managed within the Delivery services team when required
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Exposure to Project Management/ Coordination in a Banking environment preferred
- Solid Planning, Organising and Time management skills
- Ability to analyse and communicate problems in clear and concise manner
- Ability to step into problems; analyse and implement solutions quickly
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal
- Strong team player
- Strong Attention to detail
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.