Citigold Executive - Wealth Management
A Citigold Executive’s (CE) primary responsibility is to proactively manage a portfolio of approximately 150 affluent, ultra-high net worth clients within our ‘Select’ Segment (clients with approximately $1MM+ and 100M investment FUM). You will do this by building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring your clients receive expert advice on Citi’s investment, wealth management and treasury products. Critical to your success will by your ability to deepen your client relationships by owning and responding to your clients’ complex needs.
You will be responsible for driving sales revenue, increasing the value of your clients’ portfolio, deepening your relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained. In addition to this you will build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts across the franchise to tailor solutions to ensure each customer’s unique needs are met.
CE’s at play a pivotal role in driving Citi’s wealth proposition and strategy. In return we offer best in class training, career development and reward and recognition programs.
Sales and Service:
- Cross-sell and up-sell the client portfolio through the provision of both Wholesale transactions and general financial advice, with a focus on affluent, high net worth clients.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities by completing an Investor Questionnaire and meeting those needs through the sale of appropriate financial products or referring opportunities to the appropriate specialists
- Proactively source and develop new business from internal and external referral networks
- Meet assigned referral, balance sheet growth and activity targets in line with current scorecard
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to achieve business goals and targets.
- Ensure current and prospective clients have a consistent, superior Citibank experience through delivery of outstanding service
- Leverage working knowledge of investment and banking products as required to deepen client relationships
- Actively participate in client activities such as product information seminars
Compliance and Control:
- Ensure up to date knowledge of latest regulations in the finance industry ensuring a proactive approach to understanding current market activities and developments
- Actively participate in client activities such as seminars
- Action day-to-day operational and administrative tasks as required
- Maintain a high standard of compliance and control to ensure accurate and error free as well as reducing and minimizing critical errors and write offs.
- Comply with established policies and procedures to ensure confidentiality and security of bank and client assets and information
- Maintain a high standard of ethics and conduct for sound banking operations, business success and the bank’s reputation
- Adhere to all applicable requirements established by Citi to ensure they are fully committed to its AML/CTF and/or sanctions compliance responsibilities as set out in the relevant Citi Global, Regional and/or Australian AML/CTF and/or Sanctions Policies, Procedures, Standards, Directives and Programs.
Key Behavioral Requirement:
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Achieving personal work goals & objectives
- Strong sales ability and methodology
- Relating & networking
- Presenting & communicating information
- Coping with pressures & setbacks
- Following instructions & procedures
- Delivering an excellent client service
- Building positive working relationships
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Educational Degree qualification in Business or Finance related
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146)
- Licenses RG146
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX
- Previous Industry Experience
- 10+ years in Financial services industry experience
- Extensive knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- A proven track record in sales
- Proven relationship management skills dealing with affluent, high net worth clients
- Deep understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime