An established organisation within the financial industry, which is an integral part of the Australian economy. Focusing on innovation and being a customer-centric organisation has resulted in 20% market share in the Australian financial industry.
The position will provide administrative support for the EA and the wider team. Be the first point of contact and take ownership of the smooth operation of this corporate office.
Office Administrator responsibilities
- Interact positively and support the team and provide particular assistance and support to the EA / Head of Marketing
- Prepare day to day events and handle first line communications
- Welcome guests to the office and offer coffee/tea
- Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Responsibility of office cleanliness and upkeep.
- Procurement/Administration of Suppliers and vendors
- Event management and coordination as required
- Assist with Corporate travel
- Administration and Maintenance of Sharedrive including company templates
- Adhere and implement the company brand guidelines
- Preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations
- Assist Head of marketing any adhoc requirements including but not limited to social media, liaise with external PR, salesforce marketing cloud
- Assist Head of marketing with implementation of any marketing tasks maintenance/content creation
- Assists in special projects on an as needed basis with other staff members
- Having foresight of upcoming needs and project requirements
- Maintain Internal calendars including but not limited to Sharepoint, marketing and events calendar
- Maintain Internal inboxes including but not limited marketing, events meeting room inboxes
- Maintain internal contact and birthday list
- Organising birthday/leaving cakes and cards for team members
- Ensure new starters' are set up in an appropriate time frame including the distribution of policies and procedures
- Maintain all courier companies domestically and internationally. Post mail domestic/internationally including maintenance of the postage register.
- Liaise with building management regarding any office requirements
- Maintain the visitors register & security card systems
- Maintain the CRM /databases
- Maintain/update the records of the company including the fire safe hard /soft copies of files
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Maintenance of files (hard and soft copy)
- Data entry as required
- Adhoc admin duties - filing/scanning /typing
- Adhere to building fire procedures including attendance at fire warden training sessions