Supporting the Commercial Operations organisation in a Networks division. Key purpose of this role is to provide analysis and business support into people, culture, learning and development. Provide recommendations that support development of effective strategic, tactical or operational plans and programs.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Undertake analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may need a response
- Identify opportunities for training and support
- Recommendations for training and skills uplift
- Implementation of a communications strategy, with emphasis on regular and consistent messaging
- Support the uplift of sustained engagement for technical teams, delivery teams and support teams
- Interpret data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities. Make recommendations for consideration in the formulation of tactical and operational plans and initiatives
- Co-ordinate post-implementation reviews of projects or plans, and analyse their impact on the achievement of the groups KPIs.
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to project managers or business leaders
- Develop and undertake or contribute to research projects
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with and implement any reasonable Telstra HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support Telstra to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation.
- A focus on people, culture, learning and development
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Some tertiary study (underway or concluded), Office Management, communication skills, developing training plans, resourcing, 2-3 years’ experience in a medium enterprise
- HR experience, detailed training and development planning
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Leadership
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Fast learner with a high degree of problem solving skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills evidenced in managing expectations of key stakeholders at all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- A track record of successfully completing business analysis, requirements and processes for programs and projects will be highly regarded
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, then please connect with what you love and apply today!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex