Bookkeeper part time flexible days.
BRMM is a true multi-disciplined advertising agency. We aim to make things as simple as possible, but not simpler.
We have a diverse range of capabilities and every staff member is a thought leader in their own right.
We’re holistic in the business of media marketing, not simply media buying. Our capabilities include Strategy, Creative, Production, & Media Planning & Buying in all media channels.
Bookkeeper to work flexible days and hours, could suit a return to work candidate reporting directly to the MD, responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and present monthly management reports
- Frequent cashflow analysis
- Preparation of BAS
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare reconciliations of all ledgers and accounts for external accountant
- Payroll processing x 12 employees plus contractors (Payroll tax / Super,etc) on Xero
- Evaluate current processes and continuously recommend process improvements and efficiencies.
- Research and advise in the implementation of new accounting software
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Could suit a return to work candidate in a 2-3 day week scenario with flexible hours
- Tertiary qualification with min 5+ years Australian accounting experience desired
- Advanced skills in excel and microsoft office
- Strong system experience in Xero
- 'Can do' attitude consistent with the aims of the business
- Accept contributions of others and take responsibility for outcomes
Understand family commitments and the role is truly flexible.