Our Market Management division acts as the voice of Allianz customers, strengthening our brand management and customer centricity throughout the organisation.
The Campaign Specialist is responsible for supporting the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns that support Allianz Australia Limited's go-to-market strategy across paid, owned and earned media to drive product sales across the consumer and group portfolio, and build the Allianz brand. Working closely with the Manager, Brand & Advertising, you will provide general campaign support as required throughout the campaign lifecycle, including the finalisation of advertising briefs and managing operational activities with internal stakeholders and external agencies to support the production and delivery of campaign material.
Key responsibilities include:
* Support the development of marketing campaign briefs including collaboration with key stakeholders for their input
* Maintain the project plan with key dates and milestones to ensure on-time delivery of campaign assets and activities.
* Support the production and review of marketing material and creative assets prior to finalisation and delivery to ensure they are accurate and consistent with the brief and our brand guidelines
* Liaise with agencies and vendors on day-to-day operational matters regarding existing campaigns
* Monitor the status of campaign based on the marketing calendar to ensure ongoing progress
* Regularly review campaign performance data, identify risks, issues or opportunities and escalating these as appropriates
To be successful in this role, the position holder must have:
* The ability to work to tight timeframes and with multiple stakeholde
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Track record in a creative environment delivering B2C marketing campaigns (experience could be client-side or an Agency Account Manager looking to move client side)
* The ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
* Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Brand, Advertising or similar
At Allianz we value high performance. We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits. Whether you are looking for a company that offers a variety of flexible leave options, salary packaging, or substantial insurance discounts, Allianz has a range of benefits to suit you.
If you are looking to develop your career, take on new challenges and gain valuable experience with a strong global business, apply now and see where your career with Allianz can take you!