Salesforce Implementation Manager
The Big Red Group (BRG) is a parent company which includes the marketplace brands RedBalloon, Marketics (Albert AI), Redii.com and Wrapped. It provides management, services and an entire infrastructure for the marketplaces within the group to thrive. This innovative offering allows these brands and businesses to focus on what they do best.
As a platform for ecommerce marketplaces, we are leading the digital transformation of online retail marketing in Australia. With the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are proud to be a place that does great work, and attracts exceptional talent. Everyday at the BRG - we play to win.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Implementation Manager to join the central Technology Team to lead the Implementation of Salesforce across the group in a transformation project. To be considered for this role, you will have experience across service cloud, marketing cloud, employee communities, social studio and more in a deep commercial salesforce integration. This project has been running for 6 months and we are looking for a Salesforce Specialist to complete the integration, working alongside the CTO and salesforce consultants. This high performing team leverages the Salesforce technology and platform to help the BRG transform their sales, service, employee and marketing capabilities.
You will lead the overall integration of Salesforce ensuring full benefits realisation across the group of BRG companies. You will work closely with key stakeholders across all areas of the business to review requirements, plan project timeline, find synergies, review data, effectively communicate cross business and own this detailed project.
- Lead overarching implementation plan, accountable for commercial outcomes in a multi organisation business
- Experience with multi-org deployment architectures
- Work cross business with multiple stakeholders and products, ensuring commercial outcomes are achieved
- Working with Salesforce consultants, data insights and developers
- Lead, plan, execute, and track Salesforce technology projects
- Identify, develop, lead and assess technology and business process integrations
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions from outline to execution
- Develop working relationships with all departments to ensure success
- Communicate progress updates, risks, challenges and steering committe with executive team
- Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge on understanding underlying business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs
- Expertise in Project Management (includes issue/risk/escalation management, quality assurance, stakeholder management), experience in multiple Salesforce products
- 5+ years experience helping customers translate asks and deliver Salesforce functionality in a multi org set up
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed system and functional design
- Ability to multi-task with several complex and demanding concurrent project
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to drive projects to closure
- Deep experience process mapping complex new and existing systems
- Ability to work and communicate effectively across the entire organization
- Change management experience, particularly implementing new technology and process improvement
- Effective Stakeholder management and Stakeholder analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple organizational levels including from Analyst to Executive
The BRG Salesforce Implementation is an exciting and challenging project, we are looking for an experienced Manager to lead and be accountable for its success.