The Big Red Group (BRG) is a parent company which includes the marketplace brands RedBalloon, Marketics (Albert AI), Redii.com and Wrapped. It provides management, services and an entire infrastructure for the marketplaces within the group to thrive. This innovative offering allows these brands and businesses to focus on what they do best.
As a platform for ecommerce marketplaces, we are leading the digital transformation of online retail marketing in Australia. With the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are proud to be a place that does great work, and attracts exceptional talent. Everyday at the BRG - we play to win.
We are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Product Manager to join and lead the Product scoping for our Wrapped.com division. You will work hand in hand with Developers, UX Designers and lead the way in enhancing not only our consumer experience but also conversion and revenue outcomes.
You will work to generate ideas, transform those ideas into technical requirements, and work closely with designers and developers to deliver enhancements and new features.
What will you do…..
- Take ownership of the consumer product experience, working with an in house Development and Design team
- Understand user and product metrics to drive engagement and customer engagement
- Deliver a comprehensive product roadmap and scope, including all user stories
- Review customer insights, data and needs - transform these into meaningful Product ideas
- Write detailed requirements for product initiatives and work with commercial/program management team to implement those initiatives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Work with user experience data and user research to understand customer behaviour and needs and come up with cool and amazing user experiences for your products.
- Ensure documentation around major projects and experiments are captured and maintained on Confluence
To be successful you will need….
- Experience in product management preferably in an ecommerce or online marketplace, shopify or salesforce commerce cloud a bonus
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated knowledge of converting customer insights into valuable customer experiences.
- Previous experience working in feature teams with empathy for the other disciplines
- Some experience with working in a small business or startup way of thinking, Do - Analyse - Do will be your mantra with a passion for consistent improvements
- A champion for a customer-focused approach to problem solving
- Design and analytical skills to reach creative solutions
- Ability to manage and influence in cross-functional teams
To be considered for this special opportunity, please apply using the link below and showcasing why you should you be considered for this role.