IT Project Manager
- 6 month contract with potential for permanent
- Project manager digital/online initiatives during a significant tech transformation
The BRG provides management and services to its subsidiaries RedBalloon, Redii, Wrapped and The Huddle and as the only representative of Albert AI in Australia and New Zealand. BRG companies are focused on the success of other businesses in ANZ.
Key to the success of the all the BRG companies is the seamless support offered by the shared services teams, at the heart of this is our Technology Team. The technology team offer support across all platforms, websites, systems and operations that underpin the operations of the BRG.
This role sits within the Technology team and will focus on our approach to key business digital projects. You will project manage key technology projects across the business and contribute to process, structure, delivery and governance across the Technology team and wider BRG.
What you'll do...
- Project managing the scope, time, cost and quality for the projects, and following a project management framework
- Helping to refine the program framework for consistent and robust delivery of this a transformation program, ensuring to fuel the company’s growth plans and exceed customer and business expectations
- Supporting system development, rollout and testing of new features and bugs
- Developing and maintaining high quality project documentation through the lifecycle of the project
- Managing various projects and stakeholders ensuring a constant communication flow
- Supporting other projects as required
- Ensure the team is developed, supported and showcased
What you'll bring...
- An experienced Project Manager (3+ years) who is collaborative and loves driving change
- Solid Agile/Scrum Master expertise
- Experience project managing digital / online initiatives
- Proven track record with project completion, and use of project management tools and frameworks
- Keen user of JIRA and knows how to differentiate a good user story from a bad one
- The ability to talk tech to both technical and non-technical staff, create win-win situations, assess situations and develop appropriate solutions
- Someone who has an efficient and organised approach to the delivery of goals, and loves to drive predictable process
- A professional communicator with passion in abundance!
- Curiosity, tenacity with a sense of humour!