Customer Experience Consultant
The Big Red Group is home to multiple successful ecommerce marketplaces, we allow businesses to thrive in the support of our shared service teams and commercial leaders. We play to win and strive to fail fast and disrupt the digital world.
At the heart of our shared services team is our Contact Centre, this team supports all of our BRG businesses and customers. The team are customer focused and tech focused, they understand how to deliver a great customer experience and help our customers navigate to self service. This team of 10 work monday - saturday so you will need to be happy to join the saturday roster.
The phone based team are talking to customers from our businesses, calling our suppliers to make bookings, changing experiences and advising our customers on the perfect gift. Our contact centre is a great entry point to the business and this role available as we have just promoted one of the team.
What you will be doing:
- Handle inbound phone calls and provide accurate and in-depth assistance that exceeds the customer expectations
- Reply to emails and use instant chat to interact with customers how they want
- Identify sales opportunities with customers, use your product knowledge and sales skills to recommend the best experiences
- Take part in campaigns and incentives to consistently deliver exceptional service and sales results
- Be part of a great team, you will add value in team meetings, come up with ideas to improve how we service our customers and have a naturally collaborative approach
- Give advice, take escalations and make sure customers have a great experience
- Book, re book or update experiences and confirm new details to suppliers and customers
What you need to bring?:
- Communication/interpersonal skills, a natural people person who our customers enjoy working with
- Organisation & able to prioritise in fast pace environment
- Customer service excellence and ability to handle escalated situations to resolution
- Role model of best practice customer service and able to live values at all times
- Constantly looking for better ways to work, inspire team and innovate to ensure Redballoon customers receive best experience
- A great work ethic and desire to be part of and contribute to our team
- Proven and extensive customer service experience, working to KPIs
- Passion to deliver Unbelievable Customer Experiences
- The drive to meet and exceed sales targets
- Strong communication skills
If you are keen to join the team, please apply using the link below!