We’ve been a trusted leader in the online retail space since 2001 after pioneering experiential gifting in Australia. We connect customers with almost 4000 unique and amazing experiences. We've come a long way from our humble beginnings and are now housed within The Big Red Group (BRG). BRG is an exciting collection of innovative and entrepreneurial businesses, all supported by an integrated shared services team to ensure every one of the BRG businesses wins.
In a newly created role we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced CRM Specialist to develop, manage and implement our CRM set up and strategy across all channels in RedBalloon with an initial focus on email. This role with work with the senior stakeholders in the RedBalloon marketplace and own the customer data across our channels and shape the future of customer communications, acquisition, loyalty and retention.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, this position will be responsible for defining and implementing the CRM strategy for Australia and will play a fundamental role in developing and maximising customer segmentation.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in Salesforce Marketing cloud, data-driven, with the ability to translate findings into commercial action and success for overall customer lifetime value.
Key areas of focus
- Own the customer data across all channels for RedBalloon.
- Analyse behavioural trends, data and customer activity to segment the existing customer data set and produce findings that support campaign planning and performance.
- Recommend and build fit-for-purpose customer segmentations based on customer profiles, preferences, and purchase behaviours
- Identify gaps in existing customer data and devise strategies to improve the quality and segmentation of this data.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies that encourage new customer acquisition and existing customer retention and maximise customer lifetime value.
- Overseeing all direct communications with customers through their lifecycle via the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value to drive increased profitability.
- Analyse and identify new methods of communicating with customers.
- Devise, implement and manage a customer loyalty program.
- Use available data to derive actionable insights and effectively target our customer base
- Experience setting up a greenfield CRM role.
- 4-6 years of experience, at least 3 in CRM within a salesforce marketing cloud business.
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and e-commerce experience.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas with clarity for stakeholders at all levels.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing technologies.
- Customer-centric and strategic thinking.
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn about customers and willing to share knowledge.
- Pragmatic decision & problem solving skills.
- Enjoys working with others and simultaneously working across a range of projects and challenges - you are agile and care more about success than what is in your job description.
Whats in it for you?
- This is a new role in a highly successful business, we have just experienced our best christmas to date and plan to keep growing through the ongoing focus on our digital channels and customer reach.
- We are moving into our brand new CBD based office to house our multiple BRG companies
- Development programmes run by our in house Life coach
To apply now, please send your CV and LinkedIn via the link provided.
For more information on the Big Red Group, take a look https://www.linkedin.com/company/18165214/ , to meet the RedBalloon team https://www.redballoon.com.au/careers/meet-the-team