Looking for your next challenge? Would you like a role that still gives you the opportunity to provide exceptional customer service? Do you want to make a valued difference to the way our customers do their banking?
In our Payment Solutions team you will enjoy working with friendly colleagues and be given genuine opportunities to grow a career where your contribution really counts.
The Payment Solutions Officer position provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop great customer service skills in a friendly and results driven team. This is a rewarding role where you will work with our customers to find favourable solutions in regards to their debt. The role is customer service based where you will be making calls to customers and working with them through their financial plans.
What you can expect in return...
• Opportunity to work in our trendy open plan, CBD location
• Competitive salary package
• Fantastic bonus potential
• Opportunity to development your skills in a supportive and professional team environment with great prospects for career progression
• Discounted rates on Bankwest products
• Onsite training provided before commencement
What sets you apart is your passion for delivering consistently great customer service. You will be comfortable talking to people in a wide range of situations and be able to use your strong negotiation and listening skills to guide them to the most appropriate outcome.
You'll also display:
• Previous Collections experience is not essential however demonstrated previous experience in a customer service based role is highly regarded
• Proven ability to work with targets and key performance indicators
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Positive 'can do' attitude
We are looking for an individual who can work the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8 hours per day.
Apply for the role by clicking the 'apply now' button.