Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide digital, advisory, design, delivery and asset management services for a variety of projects locally and internationally. We seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and use our unique thinking to provide innovative solutions. Working with recently acquired market leading digital agency Studio Magnified – we are looking to grow our team.
Our people are empowered to deliver our vision – fostering human achievement and enhancing communities, in partnership with our clients. Our projects are diverse and recognised for engineering and technical excellence by independent industry awards nationally and internationally.
Our digital design team are looking for a passionate and talented motion graphics designer who is highly skilled in designing and producing engaging animated multimedia content. You will be working alongside our leadership team, directors, clients and other artists to bring storyboards and written treatments to life.
You will be able to demonstrate skills in concept and design development, with the ability to visualise your ideas and create visual styles for production. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of motion graphic production workflows and be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully integrate your workflow with 3d animation and live action video.
You will have a broad and strong professional portfolio and be highly passionate about education, technology and creative visual digital solutions. You will work well within a cross-functional team with ambitious goals and tight deadlines and the ability to work in a high paced environment and manage multiple jobs.
• Ability to work rapidly, collaboratively and independently
• Thorough understanding of the production process
• Bring scripts, storyboards and written treatments to life using motion graphics
• Thorough understanding of client considerations and ability to answer client briefs
• Create compelling narratives, and motion graphics based on written scripts or input from project leaders
• Designing, managing and delivering content for informational videos, infographics, user guides in various digital formats for a technology or system implementation
• Passion for and knowledge of the animation industry
• Able to meet tight deadlines and execute multiple projects simultaneously
• A strong eye for typography and layout design
• Tertiary qualification and / or ideally 4+ years relevant industry experience
• Adobe CC (incl. After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and good knowledge of Premiere Pro)
• 3dsmax (preferred) or Cinema 4D proficient, Unity knowledge advantageous
• Editing raw video footage and adding motion graphics to enhance narrative objectives.
• Demonstrated success at working in a complex and dynamic team-based environment
• Demonstrated effectiveness at working on multiple video and digital media productions concurrently
• Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to deliver to deadlines
• Demonstrate key Skills
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below, and submit your response to the key skills required and to the criteria outline (maximum 2 pages) along with your cover letter, CV and a link to your showreel.