Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, engineering design, project management and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as “Bringing Ideas to Life” which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality. Our “Just Imagine” initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
We are seeking a Senior Health Expert to successfully drive and deliver on current project commitments as well as help us deliver on a robust future growth strategy. This is a fixed-term 6-month contract available to someone who is wanting to contribute to our success, with the potential to develop into a permanent role.
The role will take responsibility for components of the following:
· Providing Advisory, Project Management and Consulting services to public and private clients specifically on health-related projects and
· Leading the development of a robust opportunity pipeline, including pursuits, bids and negotiations to secure engagements
· The management and delivery of assigned projects throughout the entire project lifecycle as a Client-Side Project Director
· Developing relationships with key clients while providing and expanding our services to meet their needs
· Nurturing and further developing strong relationships with a wide range of critical internal and external stakeholders and clients
· Mentoring and developing staff members within the wider Health and Education team
To be successful in this position you will have:
This role may suit experienced individuals from a range of professional profiles, however asset and project delivery knowledge is fundamental. Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in public and private interface is important. Amongst the professional attributes sought are genuine strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities, commercial acumen, influencing skills and the credibility, intelligence, energy and professional ethics necessary to add value.
Alignment with the Aurecon employee attributes is also vital - co-creative, commercial, sense-maker, inquisitive, engaging, resourceful, fearless and unconventional thinking.
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates who require flexible working hours.