Working directly to support three Senior Executives, you will be responsible for providing them with high level administrative and operational support, act as a trusted advisor and be able to take initiative where required.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diary and inbox management, phone calls, travel requests and expense claims
- Develop key relationships with peers internally and client Executive Assistants. Liaison with other business units, business managers and business support services globally to support the smooth running of the Infrastructure business
- Organising meetings and agendas, then participating and taking minutes
- Organise and manage client events
- Writing and compiling of documents, editing & formatting documents including bids & proposals
- Ad hoc requests and other duties as requested from time to time
- Reception relief
- At least 5 years Personal / Executive Assistant experience with excellent advanced computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word)
- Your will demonstrate excellent time management, organisational and project management skills together with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- To be a high achiever in this role you will have similar support experience to multiple managers, and be a strong communicator at all levels of an organisation.
- Attention to detail and able to anticipate other’s needs
- Ability to handle multiple projects, changing and conflicting priorities
- Show the ability to work autonomously, have a positive “can-do” attitude, is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal management skills and problem solving tools will be highly regarded.
- The ability to exercise integrity and experience in handling highly confidential information
- An understanding of a Professional Services Global business would be an advantage
You will get involved in all the administration you would expect of a traditional Executive Assistant, but this is much more of a diverse role. Diaries, travel and meeting arrangements will come easily to you, and your organisational skills will be second to none and demonstrate a high sense of accountability.
You will have a strong sense of proactivity and prioritisation for your managers and able to think on your feet. If you understand just how important a great Executive Assistant can be to a business, this could be the role for you.
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work.
For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/projects/by-location/australia.aspx .
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is also vital – Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional Thinking.
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.