Our Project Delivery Services (PDS) Defence Team have an exciting role for a Design Manager with significant practical construction experience. This is primarily a design development focussed role managing the stakeholder objectives and design input of multi-disciplinary teams during construction phase to help deliver a variety of projects ranging from $250K value to $15M.
If you are currently working for a builder or contractor this could be your opportunity to move into consulting and benefit from a better work/life balance.
What we are looking for:
- 7-10 years’ experience on construction projects in a range of areas including buildings, infrastructure and road projects
- Managing change during the design delivery of complex multidiscipline design and construction projects
- Management of various subconsultants for delivery requirements including technical deliverables, budgets and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage quality, budget and schedule - including internal design resourcing
- Excel at analysing technical information and communicating complex information to non-technical stakeholders
- Previous experience working on projects for Defence would be an advantage
- Tertiary (Bachelor) qualification in Engineering, Construction, Architecture or similar
Or Significant Construction or Design Management experience
- Must be an Australian citizen or have PR status or have previous baseline clearance
If this opportunity is something you would be interested in exploring further, please register your interest by using the "Apply Now" button.
For more information on our organisation please visit www.aurecongroup.com