Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services of a variety of projects internationally. We seek to unravel complexity, create clarity and use our unique thinking to provide innovative solutions.
Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
You will be working with our Brisbane team on some of the most highly regarded engineering projects in Australia, as we create new ways to interact with models and project data through the use of game engines, virtual and augmented reality. The ideal candidate will have extensive professional experience in both 3D modelling and the Unity game engine. You will be a dynamic individual that is capable of working within existing frameworks as well as developing new methodology and skillsets as required.
You will have:
· Extensive experience in the game engine pipeline – 3D modelling, texturing and texture unwrapping, simple animation
· Autodesk 3D Studio Max modelling proficiency
· Unity game engine proficiency
· Exposure and understanding of scripting (Maxscript and/or Unity C#) is strongly preferred, but not essential
· Exposure to engineering and CAD software is preferred, but not essential (for example, AutoCAD, Infraworks, Navisworks, Revit)
· Strong organisational skills, the ability to think and plan ahead, and able to independently research and implement solutions and workflows
What We Provide
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a forward thinking organisation, and you feel you have the relevant skills required, please apply now with your detailed resume as well as current and expected salaries. Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer and provides flexible working arrangements through an innovative “Yesflex” program. Please apply now using the below link.