* Excellent opportunity to lead all our award winning early career programs aimed at Graduates, Cadets, Interns and Refugees
* End-to-end Talent Management and Acquisition focus
* Part-time role in Sydney CBD location
Working within our Talent Management team this role is responsible for creating a pipeline of future talent through the effective leadership of a range of early career talent programs aimed at graduates, cadets, interns and refugees. In this role you will lead a number of end-to-end talent programs from talent acquisition through to talent development. These programs span across Graduate, Cadets, Undergraduate and Post Graduate Internships and Sustainable Employment Programs for refugees.
This is a rewarding role and requires you to collaborate closely with a number key senior stakeholders and HR professionals. Additionally you will manage a number of external relationships with suppliers, universities and industry peers.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Manage and enhance assigned early career talent programs and help build related knowledge, capability and consistency of application across Allianz
* Collaborate with subject matter experts in Human Resources, Communications and other teams to deliver aligned activities and support talent programs
* Plan, manage and execute talent acquisition activities for all assigned talent programs including campaigns, external stakeholder management and assessment ensuring consistent use of Allianz employment branding
* Relationship management within the Graduate/Intern and Cadet Industry. This includes building relationships with AAGE & industry peers and well as University Relationships.
* Monitor and report on assigned areas of budget
* Plan and coordinate development within assigned talent programs including facilitating rotations, providing input into individual development planning and arranging targeted development to build required capability of participants
* Lead on-boarding processes for participants of assigned talent programs
* Evaluate and continuous improve all aspects of assigned talent programs including measuring their return on investment over time
* Act as a true brand ambassador for Allianz in the Graduate, Intern and Cadet markets
* Provide support to the Talent Manager and others areas of the Human Resources team wherever required.
To be successful in this role we are looking for an individual who is looking to make a difference for employees in their Early Careers. Ideally you will have some foundational experience across talent acquisition and development.
Key requirements of the role include:
* Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
* Foundational experience in talent acquisition and development
* Ability to present professionally and communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels and confidently represent Allianz externally
* Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
* Strong relationship management and leadership capability
* Strong personal integrity and commitment to maintain confidentiality
* Collaborative approach and a strong stakeholder focus
* A creative problem solver
* Preparedness to attend telephone conferences outside of business hours
* Experience in designing development programs is highly desired
* Coaching experience, in both group and one on one situations is highly desired
To apply follow the online links and attach your resume and cover letter. For a confidential discussion please contact Amy Thomas, Talent Manager on 02 8258 5046.