Our Market Management division acts as the voice of Allianz customers, strengthening our brand management and customer centricity throughout the organisation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced people leader to join our Corporate Communications team. This role will see you lead the design and delivery of external communication activities to cultivate engagement with the Allianz brand, enhance the customer value proposition and contribute to industry thought leadership.
As the Senior Manager, Corporate Communications you will manage all proactive media strategies, support integrated brand sales campaigns and develop compelling story arcs to address key brand and reputation measures for Allianz. You will work collaboratively with senior leaders across the Allianz Australia business to understand and translate key brand and reputation metrics, develop and distribute mandatory communications and develop and manage earned media strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead the development and execution of a cohesive corporate communications strategy
* Build engagement and resonance with Allianz customers, partners and shareholders,
* Coordinate a consistent ‘voice' across Allianz via external communication channels
* Advise the CEO's office and senior leadership team regarding corporate communications issues
* Commission and promote white papers, points-of-view of industry and community issues
* Position Allianz positively and enhance the business profile through a proactive media engagement and communications plan
* Leverage Network contacts to publish stories placed within earned media channels
* Support the Group, Corporate Affairs on corporate affairs initiatives, with a focus on proactive campaigns
* Drive the management of Allianz Australia reputational risk
* Lead the Allianz crisis management communications response
To be successful in this role, the position holder must have:
* Strong communication and influencing skills to present and champion the strategic plan for external communications
* Proven media pitching skills and substantive, established media relationships across a range of outlets
* Change management skills, to influence the development of a culture of aligned and integrated communications storylines
* Excellent judgement on complex issues and experience providing advice to executives on high profile matters
* The ability to partner across functions to embed strategically aligned communication arcs and story lines across enterprise activity
* Experience anticipating and managing high-profile issues in a complex, highly regulated environment
* Proven track record of pitching and placing stories in metro/rural and regional outlets
* Technically superior business writing and communication skills
* Demonstrated experience leading an organisation's response in relation to its business practices and strategies
* Proven track record in leading people
Dare to take the opportunity to develop your career, take on new challenges and gain valuable experience with a leading global business. Apply now and see where a career with Allianz can take you!