Risk and Compliance Manager - B&A
* Senior risk and compliance role
* Shape future strategy and engage key business stakeholders and partners
* Flexible role which can be performed Full-Time, Part-time, or as a 12 month contract opportunity
Allianz is looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join our Broker & Agency Division based in the Sydney CBD. Reporting into the Risk and Compliance Officer B&A, this role is responsible for assisting and facilitating the CGM, The RCO and the business in managing their risk management and compliance responsibilities.
In addition, the Senior Risk and Compliance Manager B&A will help manage initiatives in driving the resolution of any risk and compliance matter that is relevant to B&A, through liaison and collaboration within B&A and with other Risk & Compliance staff.
Key responsibilities for the role include:-
* The implementation and promotion of the Allianz compliance policies and practices;
* Ongoing monitoring of compliance and risk frameworks, policies and procedures specific to the division;
* Reporting on compliance and risk performance within the division;
* Preparing action plans to address key compliance issues and risks;
* Providing strategic compliance and risk advice to the business on current business, new proposals or business change;
* Advising the business on regulatory change and representing the business at relevant industry workshops;
* Advising on and overseeing remediation; and
* Providing governance over risk management within underwriting agencies and subsidiaries
Experience required for the position:-
* Strong compliance, risk and/or audit experience, preferably within the General Insurance or Financial Services industry
* Strong portfolio view, or project management and stakeholder management experience
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
* An understanding of relevant legislation and impact/cost of non-compliance is highly desirable
* Insurance experience and relevant tertiary qualifications are highly desired.
In return, at Allianz you can expect to be recognized for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits and opportunities for ongoing career development.