We are currently seeking applications for experienced Case Managers to join our growing team of case management professionals.
This is an office based role, located within our Melbourne Central office. The successful candidate will develop case management strategies tailored to the needs of individual injured workers and their employers that are aimed at facilitating early return to work and/or management of claim entitlements, including medical expense. You will be responsible for ensuring Allianz Workers Compensation internal and external customer expectations are exceeded.
You will need to be flexible in your approach to your work as you may also be required to work on targeted case management projects within the team, aimed at improving performance and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Case Management | Injury Management | Return to Work
* Adaptable, flexible and able to work autonomously
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective time management
* Demonstrated customer service and communication skills
* Intermediate PC skills
* Agent based case management experience within the Victorian workers compensation scheme is essential, preferably within the last 2 years.
At Allianz we value high performance. We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward our staff with a dedicated range of attractive benefits. Whether you are looking for a company that offers a variety of flexible leave options, salary packaging, or substantial insurance discounts, Allianz has a range of benefits to suit you.
If you are serious about a long term career in insurance and need more flexibility in your job, we are serious about helping you get there. With excellent training and flexible work arrangements on offer, this is the ultimate opportunity to continue in a diverse and rewarding industry.