Club Marine is Australia's premier Marine Pleasure Craft insurer, and industry partner, and a member of the Global Allianz Group.
We are currently seeking a Member Services Specialist to manage Club Member Sales and Service contacts, via inbound or outbound telephone, mail, email & fax.
As a Member Services Specialist you will be responsible for providing sales and service excellence at every touch point, and following up outstanding leads with the aim to convert business at every opportunity. You will provide an outstanding member experience and collaborate with the Club Marine leadership team to achieve maximum levels of member satisfaction, sales, service and retention goals.
Your duties in this role will include:
* Manage all member contact in accordance with Club Marine's call contact & correspondence process
* Provide a positive member experience across all customer touch points in accordance with Club Marine's 5 Star Customer Experience programme
* Manage a portfolio of Inbound & Outbound calls, and correspondence, within set SLA's, and following company standards
* Ensure that all member contact complies with legislative guidelines and Club Marine's Underwriting guidelines
* Meet expectations as identified in the set KPI & Performance Review targets
To be successful in this role you must have:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service role
* Highly developed communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
* Strong customer service skills with a passion for assisting customers and finding solutions
* Previous Insurance / Financial Services experience or boating knowledge / experience is desirable
* Experience in providing exceptional sales and service skills with a drive to meet set KPI's and targets
* Strong problem solving skills and ability to promote marketable product solutions including clarification of policy wording
* Willingness to be a team player and assist the Club Marine Team as a whole.