* Based in centre of the Sydney CBD
* 9 month contract opportunity to join a high performing Finance team
* Support the Reporting & Planning Team to meet Internal and Group reporting requirements
Allianz is looking for Management Accountant to join our Finance division based in the Sydney CBD on a 9 month contract basis.
Your strong financial analytic skills are critical as you will be a key contributor in supporting the reporting and change management requirements of the Reporting & Planning Team. You will be instrumental in the preparation and analysis of financial information that leads to key business decisions.
The responsibilities of this role may include but are not limited to:
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly Group submissions
* Preparation of board reports and analysis
* Assist with completion of month end reporting requirements
* Assist with annual Planning requirements
* Conducting detailed analysis on monthly results including expenses and premium
* Assist with implementation of One Finance initiatives
* Driving business relationships for analysis on all key P&L items
* Other Ad hoc reporting requirements
To be considered for this role, you will have the below skills and experience:
* CA/CPA qualified with minimum 5 years post qualification experience
* Strong customer focus and Change management
* Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
* Insurance experience desirable
* Knowledge of TM1 and SAP desirable
In return, at Allianz you can expect to be recognized for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits and opportunities for ongoing career development.