• Provide HR and administrative support
• Full time opportunity though will consider part time for right candidate
• 11 Month contract until December 2018
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Human Resources Officer to join our HR Centre Team. This opportunity supports our national team and is offered on a 11 month Fixed term Contract.
The role you will take a proactive approach and be accountable for providing support within the HR Division, delivering excellence in customer service to both internal and external parties. You will utilise your high attention to detail and thrive on working in a fast paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Reporting into the HR Centre Manager and be responsible for operational generalist duties including supporting the employee life cycle and general HR Administration.
• You will process high volume, complex HR administration requests, provide HR policy, process and systems advice and support staff and identify, investigate and resolve issues.
• You will also coordinate and report on HR data, implement improvements including workflow processes and liaise with departments in the provision of high level human resources service delivery.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
• Previous experience in an HR Administration or HR Officer role ideally within a corporate environment
• A high attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• A professional communication style, combined with sound written skills
• A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• A Diploma or Degree in Human Resources would be highly regarded
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet tight deadlines and enjoy a busy workload whilst still providing superior customer service.