Part Time / Flexible - 22.5 hrs per weekSydney CBD basedOpportunity to partner with global stakeholders
We are currently seeking a HR Consultant to join our Human Resources Division. Reporting to the HR Centre Manager, the HR Consultant will provide generalist support to business managers whilst also supporting the HR function.
Key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating local and international assignments, global mobility and visa arrangements
* Developing and implementing HR solutions to business unit managers
* HR support including preparing contracts, coordinating recruitment and retention documents, preparing payroll paperwork, integrity checking of reports and project activities, as required.
To be considered for this role you will posses:
* Experience in an HR Generalist capacity coupled with solid HR operational skills ideally within the Financial Services or a related industry
* Experience with international assignments, global mobility and visas
* Relevant tertiary qualifications in a Business, Commerce or HR related field
* Excellent client relationship building skills and experience interacting with senior stakeholders
* A professional communication style, combined with excellent written skills
* A proactive approach and demonstrable problem solving ability
The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet tight deadlines and enjoy a busy workload whilst still providing superior customer service.
The successful candidate will be entitled to excellent employee benefits ranging from attractive insurance discounts to a variety of leave options including career breaks and purchasing additional leave.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing HR team, with a leading global company! If you have the drive and ability to continue to improve the service we provide, please apply on line