We are currently seeking an experienced Financial Accountant who is ready to take the next step in their career and join our highly driven and successful financial accounting operations team.
This position requires the successful applicant to be actively involved in the financial reporting and operational accounting for Allianz Australia and subsidiaries. Engaging with a large number of stakeholders throughout the operational business units, auditors and underwriting agency contacts, the successful applicant will establish sound working relationships and provide a link to the Allianz Group finance team. Key to the role is the critical process of validating that cross functional delivery of financial data into the general ledger is accurate and in accordance with accounting standards.
A further responsibility will be to apply accounting policies and internal controls, and assist in design and implementation of accounting process improvement and automation. Furthermore, you will represent finance and provide accounting support through participation in system changes review and testing.
To be considered for this role you will require:
* CPA/CA Qualified (or enrolled in these programs and in the process of gaining accreditation)
* At least 3 years' experience in Accounting / Financial Management
* Exceptional time management and prioritising skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
* Ideally possess knowledge of SAP and TM1
* Strong Word and Excel skills
* Year End or Month End reporting experience would be advantageous
* Financial Services / Insurance background is desirable
If you are serious about building a career at Allianz, we are serious about helping you get there. With excellent training and flexible work arrangements on offer, this is the ultimate opportunity to break into a diverse and rewarding industry.
If your skills and experience match the above mentioned criteria, please apply online using the below links.