When you work at Allianz, you're part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You'll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking. And you'll get the support you need to have an enriching career and enjoy what really matters to you.
As an insurer and long-term investor, sustainability is an inherent part of our business. It has an impact on us in many ways, and as a result, Allianz cultivates a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR). In support of this we are seeking a CSR Specialist to join our Human Resources Division.
Reporting to the Diversity & Sustainability Manager, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of group and local initiatives as part of Allianz Australia's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Act as a ‘go to' subject matter expert in the area of CSR for HR and Market Management as well as stakeholders in the business, to create consistency and a shared understanding of our objectives in these areas
* Work with the Diversity and Sustainability Manager to implement Allianz's group CSR strategy in Australia and develop and implement an annual plan of activities
* Maintain a relationship with Group colleagues with the aim of information sharing and alignment of local initiatives with the global CSR strategy
* Manage the community framework, including the corporate charities and other established or emerging partnerships
* Manage the Allianz volunteering infrastructure, including policy, education and delivery of opportunities
* Maintain and communicate the annual CSR calendar to ensure that colleagues and stakeholders are aware of significant CSR dates throughout the year
* Work with the Intranet and Collaboration Manager to ensure that CSR information and resources are available on Allianz' intranet page
* Develop, create and deliver on CSR activities and events each year in close collaboration with HR colleagues, Market Management, Regional Representatives, and divisional stakeholders
* Act as advisor to the Regional Leadership Teams to support Allianz's positive impact in local communities
To be considered for this role you will possess:
* Significant hands-on CSR project implementation experience
* Strong organisation and project management capability
* Solid facilitation, presentation and communication skills
* Commercial acumen and basic financial literacy
* Understanding of contemporary communication strategies and mediums
* Analytic capability and attention to detail
* Proven collaborative working style with the ability to build trust and work closely with colleagues and stakeholders across the business
* Strong personal integrity
The successful candidate will be entitled to excellent employee benefits ranging from attractive insurance discounts to a variety of leave options including career breaks and purchasing additional leave.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a high performing HR team, with a leading global company! If you have the drive and ability to continue to improve the service we provide, please apply on line.