Claims Service Consultant
* Base yourself in the heart of Adelaide's CBD
* Join a global business voted #1 Insurance Brand 2016
* Multiple Opportunities available - part time, full time, contract
Expand your career with a high performing global business and help our customers when they need us most!
Our Claims divisions are integral to the organisation as they assist our customers in their moment of need. Claims services delivers a market leading customer experience by providing expert claims service for direct customers, Broker & Agents, Financial institution, Motor Dealers and other business partners
As an Allianz Claims Consultant, you'll be there to assist our customers when they need us most, initiating Motor based claims as a reassuring first point of contact. You will demonstrate strong problem solving skills and strive to meet our customer's expectations by ensuring a professional and courteous experience is delivered to each and every customer.
You will be assisting our customers who are often experiencing difficult times by providing an easy claims process - for people who love to help others, this role is highly rewarding.
We have a number of Full-Time & Part-Time Contract opportunities available to join our fun, collaborative and supportive team based in Adelaide's CBD.
You'll be responsible for:
* Ensuring a fair and reasonable outcome for our customers
* Processing claims for customers via telephone enquiries
* Handling confidential claims information discreetly and professionally
* Driving service outcomes for internal and external customers
* Adhering to all compliance and legislative requirements
* Processing settlements where appropriate
Ideally you'll have:
* Excellent customer service abilities and solid verbal communication skills
* The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
* A high attention to detail and pride in your work and accuracy
* The confidence to learn, access and utilize a variety of systems and software
* Year 12 equivalent education or a tertiary qualification (preferred, but not essential)
* A desire to build upon your existing customer service experience - experience within the Insurance industry is desirable, but not necessary
* The flexibility to work a roster with shifts falling between 7:30am and 6pm Mon - Fri
* The ability to commence 19 March 2018
* The ability to interview in the week commencing 12 Feb 2018
The Allianz career difference
As part of our team you'll join an organisation which values the health and well-being of every employee. Some of our lifestyle benefits include flexible working arrangements, counselling access and discounts on a broad range of lifestyle products including gym memberships, travel, retail, technology and automotive.
This is the ultimate opportunity to break into a diverse and rewarding industry with a strong global business. If you are full of enthusiasm and seek career development opportunities in your role, apply today!