CTP Claims Consultant
* Positions available - Ready to start NOW
* Exciting opportunity to manage Major and Complex Claims
* Utilise your superior customer service skills
* Sydney Based - Six Month Temporary Contract
An opportunity now exists within our Compulsory Third Party claims team to pro-actively manage personal injury claims arising from motor vehicle accidents.
You will manage a portfolio of Major claims, comprising of a wide range of injury types, including traumatic brain injuries, complex psychiatric and orthopaedic injuries. You will ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements arising from the Motor Accidents Compensation Act, including compliance with ongoing time-frames.
You will use your claims experience to deliver customer service excellence through your responsive, respectful, efficient and transparent claims handling. You will implement strategies to drive successful health and recovery outcomes in partnership with rehab staff. Equally you will be comfortable with difficult conversations and asserting decisions that are in line with the legal frame-work underpinning the claims decision.
Your claims experience will be highly regarded as will your ability to efficiently and regularly review medical, rehab, liability and expert reports efficiently. Day to day, you will respond to and action correspondence as well as gather information and evidence from a variety of sources to work towards resolution of claims as soon as possible. Engaging with stakeholders, including plaintiff solicitors and some direct claimants is a key feature of the role.
Experience in drafting submissions relating to AMA IV or disputes within the MACA scheme would be highly regarded, as will the ability to communicate effectively.
The successful candidate will possess:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Proven experience in personal injury claims, across a wide range of injury and claim types
* Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Time management skills and a proactive approach
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment
* Skills to manage a targets driven case load
* Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
With excellent training and flexible work arrangements on offer, this is the ultimate opportunity to join our winning team.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you then please apply online today.