About the Role
The Workforce Performance Analyst will be part of the Telephony Operations team which is responsible for the delivery of operational excellence by developing, delivering, and providing insights regarding contact capability which includes the ACD, Dialler, SMS, Webchat, CRM and Automated calls functionality. The role of Workforce Performance Analyst is to support the Resource Planning Team and work closely with the key internal stakeholders by providing input towards future customer contact strategies and initiatives, build business intelligence and identify improvement opportunities.
• Review and monitor established processes for Customer Market Operations, recommend required changes and establish governance cycle
• Assist the Telephony Operations team in managing the Credit and Marketing Operations dialling strategies to deliver improvements in contact rate and list penetration. This can be achieved by effective utilization of blended dialler functionality and using performance data to deliver improvements in “Right Party Contact” and “Conversion”.
• Work closely with Telephony Operations Manager and other key stakeholders to actively identify, implement, and enhance our telephony operations across onshore and offshore sites.
• Assist the Telephony Operations team in managing the telephony system (Inbound and Outbound), SMS and Adeptra based reporting, providing tangible analysis on time of day settings, dialling trends and patterns.
• Monitor and analyse Avaya Experience Portal report data including trends/patterns to forecast future statistics, achieve desired campaign objectives and identify improvement opportunities for the Dialler, SMS and Adeptra function.
• Work with the team to develop performance reporting and dashboards highlighting but not limited to customer contact rate and customer experience within ACD and outbound environment (from technology perspective); segmentation of interaction type and traffic to support omni-channel strategy.
• Work closely with National Forecaster, Optimisation Lead and Telephony Operations Manager to develop efficient and effective forecasting model, provide insights and input for future dialler strategies including continuous process improvement.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.