Procurement to Pay Governance Manager
The Procure to Pay (P2P) Governance Manager has responsibility for driving and developing measures within P2P leads across the network to establish, maintain and govern all procurement activities. This includes being the subject matter expert on all key P2P policies and procedures, establishing appropriate governance frameworks which drive compliance to AGL’s sourcing objectives. This role will also ensure AGL keeps up with P2P best practice by linking with networks and benchmarking activities.
This role will also ensure business continuity through the effective management of all 3rd party suppliers, including key governance and control measures which ensure AGL meets its Sustainability objectives and responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
Procurement, Policies and Standards
- Be the custodian of P2P policies, standards and procedures across the AGL P2P network with responsibility for the updating and arranging sign off new and updated versions of P2P policies, standards and procedures including assisting with associated training sessions
- Ensure compliance to defined policy and standards through the development of key reporting metrics
- Provide specialist advice and support to the business on the procurement process and contract related matters
- Lead the Suppler Sustainability program of work, including arranging sign-off on targets with the Procurement leadership and contributing to relevant annual sustainability reporting
- Work with relevant procurement and risk team members to conduct tiered analysis and segmentation of AGL’s supply base to identify risk and ensure appropriate mitigants are put in place, in particular business continuity measures and back-up suppliers where required
Governance reporting and monitoring
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop and improve P2P Governance Reporting
- Act as Secretary for the AGL P2P Governance Forum to drive key governance practices and decisions to support the P2P Processes
- Partner with relevant P2P Reporting Managers and Analysts to deliver specific reporting to drive compliance/corrective actions
- Manage and report on the exception to policy processes for P2P
- Identify key legislative requirements for P2P and ensure Procurement leadership, Policy and Standards are updated and measures are in place to monitor and report on changes. Ensure Procurement and Accounts Payable have appropriate processes in place to enact changes
- Ensure Audit actions are carried out within required time frames and closed out
- Management of SAP GRC requirements including control design, execution testing and reporting
To be successful, you’ll have:
- In-depth experience in Procurement or a Commercial related discipline
- The ability to demonstrate outcome delivery through management or external suppliers and vendors
- Experience in the provision of services to internal customers within a service portfolio
- Understanding of the energy industry (preferred)
- Previous experience in vendor management
- Tertiary qualifications preferred, in preferred, in procurement, change management, commercial or legal discipline
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.