About the Role
Reporting into the Operational Change Manager within Operational Services, the Operational Change Advisor is responsible for engaging with key stakeholders across the entire business and will be involved in the planning and delivery phases of initiatives, campaigns and changes impacting Customer Solutions & Service Delivery teams.
The Operational Change Advisor is responsible for developing and delivering clear communications regarding all change initiatives, using People Centered Implementation (PCI) change management methodology, to all relevant front & back office staff.
The Operational Change Advisor will work closely with horizontal teams within Operational Services (Change & Communications team as well as Resource Planning, Learning & Development & Quality) to ensure all relevant areas have been prepared regarding any change activity.
• Maintain proactive relationships with all key stakeholders across Customer Markets
• Collaborate with stakeholders on all strategic and operational projects to support alignment of Customer Solutions & Service Delivery strategic objectives
• Influence key stakeholders to ensure a planned approach to the implementation of initiatives and change that optimises the outcomes for Customer Solutions & Service Delivery and AGL as a whole
• Support the Call Handling Framework Owner in ensuring call handling procedures are relevant for all changes being delivered to front line staff
• Maintain communications for various audiences (leaders, front office, back office, Australia, Philippines, India, etc)
• Support Operational Change Managers on key initiatives where supporting project delivery and other operational changes
• Demonstrated experience in a change focussed role
• Qualifications &/or experience in people centred implementation (PCI) change management methodology highly regarded
• Excellent organisational and self-management skills including the ability to quickly adjust, and to accommodate emerging priorities.
• Ability to build strong internal relationships built on credible performance, collaboration and personal leadership
• High quality written and verbal communication skills
• Effective project management skills, with ability to coordinate delivery across concurrent small initiatives, managing and balancing the needs of each to realise full benefits for the business
• Able to maintain composure when faced with difficult or challenging situations
• The ability to notice, interpret and anticipate others concerns and feelings and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others. It is the ability to adjust your approach accordingly to deliver business outcomes in a people focused way
• The ability to confer with internal stakeholders to come to an agreement that provides optimum outcomes for the business
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative people in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please call Renae Gazzola on (03) 8623 8382.