Marketing Specialist – Retention & Engagement
The Specialist position, Retention and Engagement, is an integral member of the Marketing team, with accountability for supporting the Marketing Managers and wider business to execute the national marketing plan and objectives.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this diverse role will cover all aspects of Marketing in a fun and fast paced environment
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- deliver in the development and implementation of Customer Lifecycle Marketing activities to assist in achieving targets.
- develop campaign strategies to assist in achieving retention and engagement targets.
- effectively implement all communication initiatives adhering to the communications campaign processes, on time and on budget, to help meet business objectives.
- work with internal stakeholders and external agencies & partners on marketing campaign design and execution.
- work with internal operation teams to ensure that acquisition activations are resourced and deliverable.
- develop internal communications to inform the broader team on campaigns, including campaign schedules and anticipated channel impacts.
- effectively manage allocated budgets through approval of estimates and purchase orders.
- manage the consistency and accuracy of communications material.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or business-related field.
- experience in integrated marketing.
- previous acquisition or digital marketing experience.
- proven experience with Marketing Automation and Personalisation at scale.
- experience with budget and supplier management.
- understanding of communications development, campaign management & implementation and production processes and how this relates to the online space.
- understanding and experience with digital analytic tools to monitor campaigns and user behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.