Manager, Business & Intermediary Marketing
What an exciting time to join AGL and be part of the Marketing Centre of Excellence. This is your opportunity to join a newly formed and passionate team.
Bring your previous Marketing Management experience and be a involved in a bigger change that is happening at AGL that will benefit our customers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- execute business marketing strategy for Business customers across all channels including B2B and B2B2C, including new customer acquisition, upsell, cross sell and winback.
- manage Customer lifecycle for all Business customers (aligned with Residential approach and leverage scale).
- be accountable for new Business and Intermediary acquisition, retained revenue, engagement and other key metrics as agreed each year (with Sales & Partnerships team).
- lead marketing planning with Marketing and Sales teams to align on Business & Intermediary activities.
- work collaboratively with Digital and Sales to align and optimize revenue activities across AGL.
- prioritise and execute acquisition personalization use cases that support acquisition objectives.
- be accountable for return on investment of marketing spend and ongoing testing, optimization and benchmarking.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- extensive Marketing management experience – preferably in services sector.
- significant experience in creating and embedding Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C) acquisition strategies across large and complex organisations and achieving above target growth.
- significant experience in marketing planning and execution including specific large scale digital experience.
- experience with personalisation/marketing technology and execution including data and analytics, use case establishment/management and ongoing optimization.
- agency management of media and creative agencies.
- effective self-management skills; ability to lead and build virtual teams, able to motivate, encourage, delegate and achieve objectives through peopl
- commercial Planning and Project Management skills including building business cases and measuring benefit realization.
- the ability to conceptualise and execute on strateg.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.