Digital Sales Manager
As part of the Digital Sales team, the Manager Digital Sales's purpose is to maximise sales by identifying value-driving opportunities across the digital experience, product, price, promotion and fulfilment.
Accountable for achieving Digital sales targets and channel switching outcomes, the Manager Digital Sales develops the Sales and channel adoption strategy, builds the short and long term Sales road map, prioritises initiatives, and works across the business (Marketing, Product, Pricing, Legal Operations) to ensure every possible avenue to capture Digital Sales opportunities is maximised.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- act as 2iC to Head of Digital Sales, accountable for achieving Digital Sales and Conversion targets across both acquisition and retention
- identify sales and adoption opportunities, help build the sales strategy and plan, prioritises the development road map into the delivery teams
- develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy to optimise sales and service pathways, ensure the best customer experience and minimise leakage across both internal and external lead generating sites
- implement a continuous improvement strategy to optimise sales and service pathways, ensure the best customer experience
- drive change through strong influencing and negotiation skills, manage peer relationships and gain buy-in through presentation at senior management level
- regularly report on key sales and service results with wider business stakeholders and ensure remedial actions and/or growth strategies are in place to recover/grow sales and service performance
- forecast and own sales targets - devising an annual plan/strategy to meet the agreed targets, and coming up with ideas for new digital capabilities to exceed targets
To be successful, you’ll have:
- significant experience in digital sales within an enterprise environment
- experience with the Adobe Skillset to leverage marketing and digital analytics to improve sales
- strong stakeholder influencing skills assisting to drive a collaborative team and foster relationships within Sales, Marketing, Product & Pricing and Contact Centre
- commercial and digital strategy development for a customer-focused enterprise business undergoing turn-around, growth or facing significant external pressures, such as digital disruption
- experience developing sales strategy and plans with inputs from diverse stakeholders and demonstrated track-record in developing internal digital capability in historically non-digital teams and leaders
- experience shaping channel strategy and design to drive digital sales adoption and migration
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.