Digital Sales Lead
The purpose of the Digital Sales Lead is to lead the strategic design and external management external websites to AGL to drive sales and maximise conversions of traffic into sales whilst driving value and customer experience digitally.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with external stakeholders to help provide digital expertise on how these sites could be best structured to deliver an improved customer experience for all
- Build influence by developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within Digital, IT, marketing, product and most importantly externally with government and regulatory bodies
- Provides commentary, insights and thought leadership on our approach to maximizing our value proposition on external sites and ultimately drive lead conversion
- Implement a continuous improvement strategy to optimise sales and service pathways, ensure the best customer experience
- Keep up to date with industry best practice, customer research and competitor activity
- Work closely with product and Pricing on a multi propositional product strategy which best drives qualified leads from external sites into agl.com.au
- Measure, track and interpret customer online behaviour and insight in- order-to maximise sales conversion potential from these sites
- Build, develop and demonstrate a deep domain knowledge of Digital Sales. Understands how Digital Sales operate and influencing issues that can degrade Sales performance
To be successful, you’ll have:
- The ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relations
- Channel management experience and detailed understanding of e-commerce, conversion technology solutions and digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of how to create compelling and engaging user experiences on the web, with deep knowledge of usability and conversion drivers
- Strong analytical and financial acumen
- Solid experience in a digital sales environment
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations fit for an executive level audience
- Proven ability to identify and execute on new business opportunities
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.