Customer Resolution Representatives
Join the AGL Customer Solutions team and provide exceptional customer experience within the AGL Customer Solutions department.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage a variety of inbound customer enquiries with a focus on first call resolution and customer satisfaction
- organise payment arrangements for customers
- provide solution-based sales products that best fits the customer needs (where appropriate) and provide our customers with a great experience when they call
- promote and generate sales through our campaigns, special offers or by value adding and cross selling
- manage and maintain customer accounts with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- have an active collection focus on all inbound enquiries
- continuously meet and exceed set KPI targets
To be successful, you’ll have:
- have strong communication skills and a good understanding of customer needs
- love providing great customer service and possess qualities such as empathy, caring and resilience
- have a positive attitude, strong negotiation skills and a willingness to learn
- get a buzz out of achieving call objectives and solutions-based sales
- are available to work on a rotational roster between 7.30am – 7.30pm Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 5pm on Saturdays
What’s in it for you?
- Great location on Greenhill Road, just outside of the CBD
- $56,940 salary per annum plus superannuation
- Sales incentives are approximately $300 and up to $600 per month on top of your base salary
- Salary continuance cover if you are unable to continue to work
- Save 35% electricity and 30% gas off your total AGL Energy bill
- 20 weeks paid parental leave
- Discounts on Medibank Private Health Insurance and Good Life Health club’s membership
- Established Internal Diversity networks to join such as the Shine Network (LGBTI) and AGL Equality (Women in Leadership, Disability, and Indigenous programs)
- Long term career development opportunities
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians.
With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
For immediate consideration, please apply now.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.