Asset Performance Analyst
About the Role
Due to the growth of our renewables portfolio, we have an exciting vacancy for an Asset Performance Analyst to work across some of our wind farms and solar plants. In collaboration with the Renewables Engineering, Commercial Services and Wholesale Market Operations teams, you will be accountable for ensuring that the assets are accomplished according to best practice and are available to meet financial objectives.
This role will work closely with the Assets Leader, Renewables, and stakeholders to ensure ongoing strong relationships and operation of the assets in a manner which maximises value to AGL.
Assist in the production of regular, accurate reports for wind and solar asset equity partners and other key stakeholders as required.
- Using standard tools such as OSI/PI, SCADA and contractor supplied data, prepare analysis of the operational performance and maintenance of AGL’s wind and solar assets.
- Work in partnership with AGL’s key O&M contractors to ensure that wind and solar assets are maintained and operated safely and sustainably
- Provide input into the development of Asset Management Plans and Maintenance Plans as required internally and for external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist with the planning and co-ordination of outages, working in conjunction with the wholesale markets team to ensure alignment with generation budgets and sensitivity to high price event periods.
- Manage the delivery of maintenance services through Long Term Maintenance Services Agreement’s
You will ideally bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, or relevant significant experience
- Additional quantitative analysis qualifications or experience desirable
- Practical experience in a technical operational role in similar or related businesses.
- An understanding of large scale renewable technologies including utility scale wind and solar generation would be highly regarded
- Project Management - Participates in and/or leads successful projects, using communication and organisational skills to balance conflicting priorities and manage resources.
- Analytical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills, as well as outstanding communication skills are critical to this role
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Apply now to the AGL Careers team via the online application link.