Administration Support Officer
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to support the achievement of Customer Markets Operations and AGL’s Service Delivery Team through the effective delivery of administration support, mailbox management, reporting, data analysis, and associated process improvement initiatives. This role is responsible for the management of administrative tasks that support daily business operating requirements.
- • Manage key administrative and reporting functions to support Customer Market Operations
- • Optimise and deliver scanning and printing workflows
- • Manage digital mailboxes to ensure work is correctly allocated, responded to or archived as appropriate
- • Engage key stakeholders to keep them abreast of progress updates, delays, alerts or information which may impact day to day operations.
- • Allocate emailed correspondence to appropriate business areas or stakeholders
- • Mail printing, collection, scanning and distribution
- • Maintain forecasting, tracking and reporting on business volumes
- • Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities within portfolio with associated cost, FTE, customer, or efficiency benefits
- • Identify opportunities for process automation or efficiency gains within own role or administrative tasks
- • Manage operational change resulting from system, regulatory and process updates, and notifications
- • Where required, provide subject matter expertise and input into AGL forums, projects, or user acceptance testing processes pertaining to your areas of expertise, and represent Service Delivery as relevant
- • Assist in compiling relevant documentation to assist with Audit and Compliance queries as required
Degree qualified, post graduate qualified or appropriate business qualifications with proven experience in:
- • Demonstrated experience in an administrative position
- • Demonstrated business reporting and data analytics skills
- • Confident user of Microsoft Excel, Office, Visio and Outlook
- • Exposure to process and continuous improvement initiatives
- • Working with cross-functional stakeholders to identify opportunities to extract operational benefit from re-engineering of workflow and resourcing structures
- • High levels of resilience
- • Advanced problem-solving skills
- • Accuracy and attention to detail
- • High quality written and verbal communication skills
- • Agile & Lean Methodology exposure would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working in an A-grade building with state of the art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career.
Working in a company the size of ours the sky’s the limit for your career aspirations and we’re focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
How to Apply
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.