Senior/Principal Hydraulics Engineer
- AECOM offers flexible working arrangements
- Enthusiastic team culture
- Genuine career progression
You will be performing design consultancy duties in advising, planning, designing and documenting all Hydraulic services associated with development projects in both the private and public sectors. You will assist the current Melbourne team in delivering a wide range of projects to a high technical standard. The successful applicant will be self motivated and reliable, having the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as a willingness to take ownership of their allocated tasks and demonstrating a commitment to delivering outcomes within agreed time frames.
- Design and documentation of Hydraulic Services on a diverse range of projects - to a high level of standard, specification and presentation.
- Client liaison, working with a diverse client base, including attendance at meetings
- Ability to Project manage individual projects
- Capable of good time management to ensure timeframes are met
- Construction supervision and quality control experience
- Actively work in a team of like- minded professionals
- Demonstrated experience working as a Hydraulics Services Designer / Engineer in a consultancy environment
- Appropriate qualification such as Diploma of Hydraulic Services looked upon favourably ;
- Member or Eligibility for AHSCA membership, advantageous
- As a minimum, ability to design and draft using AutoCAD, with REVIT, viewed favourably
- High proficiency in using AutoCAD (to an intermediate or advanced level)
- Demonstrated experience in supporting projects and meeting delivery requirements;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills;
- A strong sense of commitment, willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic & driven team environment;
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men's equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities.