Senior/Principal Highways Engineer
- Join a global Fortune 500 Organisation based in Fortitude Valley, QLD
- Seeking future leaders | Civil Infrastructure | Highways Design
- AECOM offer flexible work options
As Brisbane grows, so does our team. AECOM’s Highways Team in Brisbane has multiple opportunities for highly driven Highways Engineers at both Senior and Principal level to utilise their strong technical and project management skills to manage and deliver transport-related infrastructure projects.
Working as part of a high performing team, with guidance and mentoring from a team of technical specialists, you will be given the opportunity to contribute your expertise to world-class projects, developing technical designs and delivery models for our internal and external clients. You will guide and mentor the junior members of our team, helping to develop the future of our highways group.
These roles will see you supporting a strong pipeline of existing projects, ranging in size and scope, as well as working on several major pursuits in order to continue the projected growth of our business.
Some of AECOM’s current Brisbane Projects include:
- Bruce Highway, Caboolture to Caloundra - Preliminary Evaluation
- M1 Pacific Motorway, Mudgeeraba to Varsity Lakes Upgrade (ETI) – Detailed Design
- M1 Pacific Motorway /M3 Gateway Motorway Upgrade Project (dECI) - Technical Advisor
- M1 Pacific Motorway, Eight Mile Plains to Daisy Hill – Master Planning
- Bruce Highway, Rockhampton Northern Access Upgrade – Detailed Design
- Bruce Highway, Haughton River (dECI) – Tender Design
- Easing Sydney’s Congestion
- Mount Lindesay Highway Stoney Camp Road to Rosia Road – Detailed Design
About You8+ years' demonstrated design and project management experience on highway infrastructure projects – essentialExperience in a consulting environment – highly desirable Experience in delivering key projects to TMR or similar State Road Authority – highly desirableExperience in the administration and supervision of construction contracts - desirable
As a highly motivated Civil Engineer, AECOM offers you the opportunity to take the next step in your career and be involved with a leading design consultancy on projects across Queensland, interstate and Asia.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- CPEng and RPEQ (or working towards)
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- Term Time Employment
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities