Senior HR Business Partner
An exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategies across a broad portfolio of client groups!
HR Business Partners are critical to building the people management capability of our leaders. This 12 month fixed term contract role is required to gain an understanding of the client groups’ businesses, the key challenges (both business and people), and work proactively with the client groups to drive HR practices that will increase the engagement of our people. This role covers all generalist functions within HR, and success is achieved through developing a partnering relationship with the client groups.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in a range of HR transformational projects as they occur over the next 6-9 months in the business. Working as part of an HR team, the successful candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships and confidently influence key clients. Underpinning your strong HR experience ideally within engineering consultancy or in a professional services environment.
- Support and assist the effective implementation of all Global, APAC and regional HR Strategies and programs
- Coach and support managers to help improve employee engagement and retention.
- Work with Group Leaders and Team Leaders to determine resourcing and workforce planning needs.
- Help define key vacancies and work with Talent Acquisition to support the filling of vacancies and critical key roles
- Provide support, advice and partner with managers to support any grievances, performance improvement and disciplinary processes whilst managing any associated risk
- Coordinate the annual salary review across client groups, including training managers, informing staff of process, supporting managers in their decision-making and coaching managers on key messages regarding remuneration outcomes.
- Provide advice on individual salaries, including new starters, ensuring internal and external relativities.
- Provide support to the ANZ Talent & Culture team in the implementation of the annual performance planning and assessment process and other AECOM internal programs.
- Provide support and assistance to the broader HR function across Australia and New Zealand by leading or being involved in initiatives as they arise.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Bachelor of Business/Commerce majoring in Human Resources, or similar);
- 5+ years’ experience working in Human Resources in a dynamic environment.
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.