Contribute to the successful delivery of Project Management services in our Construction Services business
- Join a global Fortune 500 Organisation based in Darwin, NT
- Civil Construction Project Management across multiple project sectors
- 18 Month Fixed Term opportunity, with upcoming pipeline to extend
AECOM’s Construction Services business is expanding! We have an exciting fixed term opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to deliver a varied of civil construction projects based in our busy Darwin office.
As a Project Engineer with a world leader in engineering and construction services across some of the biggest civil engineering projects throughout the globe, you will be exposed to a range of projects and stakeholders across multiple industry sectors. The variety offered at AECOM Construction Services will help to expand your Project Management skills and portfolio, while developing your career alongside some of the world’s best specialists in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.
This is an 18 month fixed-term project engineering position. The successful Project Engineer will have the opportunity to work across all stakeholder groups from pre-construction phase and design, through to delivery and close-out. Therefore a Project Engineer who is keen to work in a fast-paced and autonomous work environment will thrive across our Construction Services business, which is currently experiencing exponential growth in Australia!
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar
- 5 years’ + of project experience in a civil engineering or construction sector as either Project Engineer or Site Engineer
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, to schedule and client parameters including a good understanding of civil project management frameworks
- Exposure to client-facing project management and PM/CM consultation will be highly considered
- Prior evidence of community, council and stakeholder management and consultation
- Broad background in civil construction projects highly beneficial; Civil Infrastructure, Defence, Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Utilities
- Local market network and understanding of Federal Government frameworks and procedures is highly beneficial to assist in project concept-completion management
- Confident communicator in client-facing environments and an ability to engage successfully across broad and complex stakeholder groups
- Experience in developing proposals, contracts and managing sub-contractor agreements in civil construction environments
- Strong ability to influence and confidence in negotiation
- Ability to work alongside Project Managers, contractors and clients in order to achieve optimal project results on time and on budget
Benefits at AECOM
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options;
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices;
- Paid parental and partner leave;
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging;
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers;
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts;
- Employee stock purchase plans;
- Study assistance;
- Professional and technical development opportunities.