Our Values & Goals
- CLEVER COMPANY NO MUPPETS
We are awesome people with a great attitude, unleashed and empowered to do our job.
- HAVE A CRACK
We detest bureaucracy, we collaborate to find a smarter way, we take risks, we act decisively and we celebrate our wins.
- DONT SCREW THE CUSTOMER.
We put ourselves in the customers' shoes, we make it easy to buy and easy to use.
- DONT BE A D!@KHEAD
We respect each other, we value relationships and we have the hard conversations.
- To be the most LOVED Telco
- Top 10 great place to work
- $20 by 2020
Developing our team is key to building a great place to work, so we focus a lot of time and energy in this space.
It's all about our strengths
- At Vocus we focus on a strengths-based approach to development.
- Understanding and drawing on our strengths is a really positive and motivating way to focus our energy (rather than focusing on our development areas/ weaknesses).
- We believe that by putting our efforts into using and improving our areas of natural strength (which incidentally tend to be the things we love doing), we will be so much better at what we do as well as being happy, productive and motivated.
- Our approach to motivating team members is focused on strengths instead of weaknesses; opportunities instead of problems.
- Focusing on strengths means accepting that people can’t be good at everything. It’s about getting really good at what you love to do.
Performance management or performance motivation?
In 2016 we unshackled our organisation from the traditional performance review process. Instead, we encourage a ‘choose your own adventure’ opportunity for team members and their managers to work together to identify what really motivates them to perform and grow.