Being a pilot isn’t your everyday job. It can be demanding and challenging, but with Jetstar it’s exciting and enjoyable too. We’re looking for pilots who thrive in a team environment, living and breathing our values with a cool head and mature attitude.
The Jetstar Group of Airlines includes wholly owned Qantas subsidiaries operating from Australia and New Zealand, and partner carriers including Jetstar Asia, Valuair in Singapore and Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam.
We are currently expanding the A320 fleet across the Jetstar Group which has opened up exciting international opportunities for motivated and professional Technical Crew.
The minimum requirements for selection across the Jetstar Group are:
- Hold an Australian ATPL
- Have passes in all Australian ATPL subjects or equivalent
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Australian Class 1 Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Level 6 English Language Proficiency
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, relevant Permanent Residency status or unrestricted rights to work in your preferred country.
- Be eligible to hold and maintain, an Australian Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- A person will not be appointed unless Jetstar is satisfied that the person’s employment with Jetstar will at all times be subject only to those industrial instruments which bind Jetstar at the time it considers the person’s application.
- Minimum 1500 hours total aeronautical experience of which 500 hours may be helicopter time
- 500 hours Pilot in Command or First Officer on Multi Engine Aircraft
- 250 hours Pilot in Command of fixed-wing aircraft of which 150 may be ICUS
- Glass cockpit and multi-crew experience preferred
- In exceptional circumstances the Appointments and Promotions Committee may determine that a pilot is sufficiently qualified and experienced for recruitment with less than the qualifications and experience specified above.
All pilot requirements/criteria are correct as to what we are currently recruiting against